Saturday, June 16, 2007

Journal Week Eight -Assessment #4 - Eighththth time in the studio - Interviewer
















Well, it was with feelings of, "9 is really quite early" and "I can't believe its not butter", and lastly "I can't believe this is already the end of my first uni semester", I walked into the studio (about 1 minute late). Bruce was all like, "Yo yo my brotha you be trippin interviewer style". From this I gathered I was the interviewer. I was glad because I really hadn't had much sleep (I did have breakfast though Pat) and wasn't feeling my best.

My favourite thing about this show was that we did something we had never done before - we were told there would be a surprise, but I never expecting a plane crash, death, paris hilton (unfortunately not paris hiltons death) and live crosses. It certainly added excitement and a whole lotta fun to Hello Riverina, which was great because as I'm sure we'd all agree, it can get slightly repetitive, especially the 'Daddy, Daddy, come and look' song. Grrrr..... damn ernesto pineapple. So, what are my thoughts on the last assessment, and the last day of semester one?

THIS WAS THE BEST AND MOST FUN SHOW EVER!!!! OMG LOLXOR LMAO IT WAS SO COOL!!! PLANE CRASHES! LIVE CROSSES!!

It was totally awesome!

Everyone performed so well, we really were on the ball and we had lots of fun, and in the end produced the best effort we ever have and with awesome results! The show was awesome!

No comments: