Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Journal Week Five - Assessment #1 - Fifth time in studio - Camera
















First assessment.....

I was nervous, very nervous - as Damien could tell you....

Then it happened, I was given the role of camera man, CAM 1 as it were. Well, my back was and still is wrecked so in practice I was finding it really hard to move the tripod around. People started getting a bit frustrated with me because I wasn't doing the moves as fast as they would have liked me to do, so I told them about the back situation and in the end I swapped onto CAM 3 which had less movement, so that was good, although afterwards I had to lie down and give the 'ol back a rest.

This was the first time I really did any in shot movements with one of the tripods, I was told to 'ped' across in one of the shots in the interview, and I did find it a little bit tricky at first, but I got the hang of it in the rehearsals.

I think that we all performed really well and it was a good show of 'Hello Riverina'. I did think that the last run before the record was better than the actual record, especially with me. This was probably due to nerves I guess... maybe luck... I'm not sure, just things like my ped movement seemed to be rougher in the record then previously, which was a little bit disappointing, but oh well.

Overall though I think it went well

No comments: