Sunday, August 26, 2007

Journal Week Nine - First Week Back - Hello Riverina Recap
















This first week back and the ninth week of keeping this journal has been pretty busy. The kids show preparations are starting to take shape, its almost time for all of the inserts to be filmed and edited, and we're getting some marks back. I was meant to be doing sound for one of the inserts to be shot at Forum Cinemas, but I only found out the day before so I couldn't get work off. Camilla ended up filling in for me, so I'll probably have to swap that role for one of hers. We also shot another insert for the Christmas show out at a reindeer farm. I got lost on the way and ended up 40 minutes out of Wagga in God knows where, but it went well in the end, and I can't wait to see what it looks like.

I didn't go to this weeks friday class due to a family commitment, and I guess that although it was just another Hello Riverina episode, it would have been good just to re-accquaint myself with the studio and the gear. Now I'm just making sure I'm going to be ready for the Kid Show episodes that I'm in, and trying to find out what I'm going to do about the insert role that I missed.
I will have to research my roles a bit more just to make sure I know what I'm doing, for Video Tapes, and Stage hand, at least due to earlier experience with the latter, I'll know what not to do.

No comments: